M2T | Ps3 - Massacreur de tête

M2T  |  Ps3 Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Queen Rock 1997

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    M2T | Ps3 Index du Forum :: Bar :: Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janniyaly

Masculin
Point(s): 230
Moyenne de points: 1,83

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Queen Rock 1997 Répondre en citant

Queen Rock 1997 > urlin.us/2kfs2

Queen Rock 1997

10cf746e54
* "Wishing Well" originally performed by Free (1972); written by Paul Rodgers, Simon Kirke, Tetsu Yamauchi, Paul Kossoff and John Bundrick. School's Out!" Queen + Paul Rodgers, 2008 (The Cosmos Rocks) "Through the Night" Queen + Paul Rodgers, 2008 (The Cosmos Rocks) "Time to Shine" Queen + Paul Rodgers, 2008 (The Cosmos Rocks) "Voodoo" Queen + Paul Rodgers, 2008 (The Cosmos Rocks) "Warboys" Queen + Paul Rodgers (Rodgers), 2008 (The Cosmos Rocks) "We Believe" Queen + Paul Rodgers, 2008 (The Cosmos Rocks) . "Put Out the Fire" (from Hot Space, 1982) May 3:20 16. It was the last original studio recording from the 1990s featuring Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon (and the first ever Queen recording without the lead singer Freddie Mercury). .. US title: Rocks, Vol. They called him a hero in the land of the free But he wouldn't shake my hand boy, he disappointed me So I got my handgun, and I blew him away That critter was a bad guy, I had to make him pay You might fear for my reason, I don't care what they say Look out baby it's the season for the mad masquerade Put out the fire, put out the fire, put out the fire Oh you need a bullet like a hole in the head Put out the fire, put out the fire, put out the fire Don't believe what your granddaddy said She was my lover, it was a shame that she died But the constitution's right on my side Cos I caught my lover in my neighbour's bed I got retribution, filled 'em all full of lead I've been told it's the fashion to let me on the streets again It's nothing but a crime of passion, and I'm not to blame Put out the fire, put out the fire, put out the fire You need a weapon like a hole in the head Put out the fire, put out the fire baby, put out the fire And let your sons and your daughters sleep sound in their beds You know a gun never killed nobody, you can ask anyone People get shot by people, people with guns Oh yeah put out the fire - wooh Put out the fire - c'mon You need a gun like a hole in the head Put out the fire wooh Put out the fire Put out the fire yeah eah Just tell me that old fashioned gun law is dead Ha hey take it that far Come on yeah - shoot, shoot Haa - shoot, shoot, shoot . * "Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy" originally performed by Bad Company (1979); written by Rodgers. Title Writer(s) Length 15. "White Christmas" originally recorded by Bing Crosby (1942); written by Irving Berlin.

"Hangman" unreleased song by Queen, performed live in the 1970s. Unreleased Queen songs 197090[edit]. v t e Queen Freddie Mercury Brian May Roger Taylor John Deacon Studio albums Queen Queen II Sheer Heart Attack A Night at the Opera A Day at the Races News of the World Jazz The Game Flash Gordon Hot Space The Works A Kind of Magic The Miracle Innuendo Made in Heaven Live albums Live Killers Live Magic At the Beeb Live at Wembley '86 Queen on Fire Live at the Bowl Queen Rock Montreal Hungarian Rhapsody: Queen Live in Budapest Live at the Rainbow '74 A Night at the Odeon Hammersmith 1975 Compilations Greatest Hits Greatest Hits II Classic Queen The 12" Collection Queen Rocks Greatest Hits III Stone Cold Classics The AZ of Queen, Volume 1 Absolute Greatest Deep Cuts (Volume 1, 2, 3) Icon Queen Forever Additional albums The Cosmos Rocks (with Paul Rodgers) Five Live (George Michael and Queen EP) (with George Michael) Box sets The Complete Works The CD Single Box Box of Tricks Ultimate Queen The Crown Jewels The Platinum Collection The Singles Collection (Volume 1, 2, 3, 4) Videography We Will Rock You The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert Greatest Video Hits 1 Queen at Wembley Queen Rocks Greatest Video Hits 2 We Are the Champions: Final Live in Japan Queen on Fire Live at the Bowl Queen Rock Montreal Hungarian Rhapsody: Queen Live in Budapest Live at the Rainbow '74 A Night at the Odeon Hammersmith 1975 Tours Queen II Tour Sheer Heart Attack Tour A Night at the Opera Tour Summer Gigs 1976 A Day at the Races Tour News of the World Tour Jazz Tour Crazy Tour The Game Tour Hot Space Tour The Works Tour The Magic Tour Queen + Paul Rodgers Tour (with Paul Rodgers) Rock the Cosmos Tour (with Paul Rodgers) Queen + Adam Lambert Tour 2012 (with Adam Lambert) Queen + Adam Lambert Tour 20142015 (with Adam Lambert) Queen + Adam Lambert 2016 Summer Festival Tour (with Adam Lambert) Related articles Discography Awards Live performances Songs Queen + Paul Rodgers Queen + Adam Lambert Queen & Adam Lambert Rock Big Ben Live Highlander Flash Gordon Ibex Larry Lurex Mike Grose Smile The Cross The Brian May Band One Night of Queen Queen: The eYe We Will Rock You We Will Rock You: 10th Anniversary Tour Queen at the Ballet Deacy Amp The Official International Queen Fan Club Mercury Phoenix Trust Queen Extravaganza Tour Mountain Studios Red Special Spike Edney Jim Beach John Reid List of "Bohemian Rhapsody" cover versions SingStar Queen Dragon Attack: A Tribute to Queen Stone Cold Queen: A Tribute Killer Queen: A Tribute to Queen Mercury A Night at the Hip Hopera Book Category Portal Template WikiProject . "Bama Lama Bama Loo" originally recorded by Little Richard (1964). 1992 (Deacon/May/Taylor)[edit]. Since 2008 (May/Taylor)[edit]. Manufactured By – EMI Distributed By – EMI Published By – Queen Music Ltd. 11. Title Writer(s) Length 1. "Jailhouse Rock" originally performed by Elvis Presley (1957); written by Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller.

la storia di jamesghost in the shell arise border 2ipod zune mp4elizabeth i 2005kardashians season 9the code s01e04fluffy movie mp4keeping up with the kardashians dominicanvideo songs 1080p 2014the dentists s01e01

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    M2T | Ps3 Index du Forum :: Bar :: Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation